Valentine's Day Facebook Sweepstakes!
Comment & Win a Valentine's Dinner for 2
How to Participate?
1. Download TabaoGo App and follow us on all our social media platforms (FB & INSTA)
2. Comment on facebook contest post, "Who would you like to surprise on this Valentine's Day and why?" dont forget to tag the person!
3. Share the contest post on your facebook timeline and tag your favourite couple with #tabaogo
*Winners will be picked at random *Contest ends on 11th February 2018 @ 11.59pm
Prize & Delivery
1. TWO lucky winners will win a dinner date for 2 on Valentine's Day.
2. Winner will be announced within two days after the end of contest period on TabaoGo FB page. The Organizer will obtain Winner’s details such as contact number, email address, home address etc. for prize fulfillment.
3. Winner shall be contacted via Winner’s Facebook direct message through official TabaoGo Facebook fan page, comment box, SMS or email.
4. Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes and expenses not specified in the prize description.
5. All judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence, appeal or questions will be entertained.
6. The Participant is required to provide the Organizer with all the required details for prizes delivery.
7. In the event that a Participant is not contactable after three (3) attempts for three (3) consecutive days, or if contacted, chooses not to accept the prize, the Organizer reserves the right to disqualify the Participant’s
8. All Prizes are awarded by the Organizer and/or sponsors on an “as is” basis and are accepted by the Participant without warranty or guarantee of any kind, whether express or implied. Where requested by the Organizer, the Participant shall execute a deed of release and indemnity in a form prescribed by the Organizer.
Organiser & Eligibility
1. Valentine's Day sweepstakes "comment and win a dinner for 2" is organised by TabaoGo Sdn Bhd
2. The Contest is open to all residing in Malaysia only aged 18 and above (as at the date of participation in this contest) except for those stipulated in the next paragraph 3 below.
3. The following group of people shall not be eligible to participate in the Contest: a) Employees of the Organiser (including its affiliates and/or related companies) and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses); and/or b) Representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of the Organiser (including its affiliates and/or related companies), and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses).
4. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any Participant who does not comply with any of the Terms and Conditions of this Contest or if the Organiser is of the view that the Participant fails to meet any of the Organiser’s participation criteria.
Additional Terms & Conditions
1. The Organizer reserves the right to shorten or extend this Contest’s duration.
2. The Organizer is not responsible for undelivered or unreadable contest submissions submitted.
3. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, illegible, disfigured, or late entries.
4. Acceptance of prize(s) constitutes permission to the Organizer and its agencies to use the winner’s name(s) and/or photographs for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without further compensation or notice. All entries become the property of the Organizer, who may use the winner’s name(s) and/or photographs for future promotional and marketing activities.
5. The Organizer reserves the right to modify, annul or rescind the terms of the Contest or withdraw/discontinue the Contest without further notice. The participants shall be deemed to have notice of any such amendments or interpretations upon publication of the same and shall be deemed to have accepted such amendments or interpretations by virtue of his/her continued participation in the Contest. Should a participant not wish to continue or participate in this Contest pursuant to the prevailing terms and conditions as amended or interpreted, she/he may terminate participation in the Contest upon written notice to the Organizer. The Organizer’s decision on any matter concerning the Contest is final with respect to any aspect of the Contest including the termination of the winner(s) and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
6. Judges’ decision is final. Correspondence will not be entertained.
For any enquiries, or for providing us with necessary updates to your personal details, please call our hotline at 0361518333 (Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org